Friday, December 31, 2010

Bermuda Tourism Board

Hope everyone had as good a Christmas Holiday as I did... although I must say that I have had enough of Christmas food till next year lol. Now, back to business...

The Minister of Business Development and Tourism Patrice Minors announced the members of the Bermuda Tourism Board this morning. This is most definitely a step in the right direction in my opinion... a far cry from the previous Minister of T & T's one man show. Hopefully we will see more of this in other areas of Government rather than the usual suspects. It's well past time to start putting Bermuda first.

One thing that struck me while looking at the picture of the group though... where are the young people? While I'm sure these Geritol sippers have some good well aged ideas where are the youth with the fresh ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment