Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Return to Sender

The below article was sent to the Royal Gazette on July 15th and published shortly after.

Dear sir,

    I read with great interest your article "Minister Burch tore up Mayor's letter because he felt 'disrespected' in today's Royal Gazette July 15, 2010. Apparently he did this and returned it to the Mayor of Hamilton because he felt "disrespected" and "offended" by it. He is also quoted as saying "I sent it back because I want that man to know and the rest of them to know that if you disrespect people that is what you will get back in return." Here we have yet another manacle outburst from Senator Burch, no wonder he was unable to get elected and had to be appointed to his Ministerial position.
   Personally I feel "disrespected" and "offended" by the majority of this PLP Government, with all their Uncle Tom, Sons of Slaves etc. rhetoric. I feel "disrespected" and "offended" by the outrageous debt that has been racked up and saddled to my back and the backs of my children. It would seem they all read from the same very limited playbook. Let's all take the good senators approach and rip up our Land Tax, Payroll tax and Customs Duty fees, stuff them in an envelope and RETURN THEM TO SENDER!

Clinton J. A. Paynter

St. George's

No comments:

Post a Comment