Sunday, December 19, 2010

An Introduction to Your Host

        Hello all,
                   Welcome to my blog, Bermuda First. I created this to be a place for me to log my thoughts about Politics and Life in Bermuda in general. I really have no idea if you all will find my musings of any interest but it's just good to get my thoughts out there. I am a 33 year old married father of four young boys. I recently started a new job as the old one was a victim of the recession and could no longer support my families needs. I feel that mine is representative of the typical young Bermudian family in these trying times. Pretty much living paycheck to paycheck, struggling to keep our heads above the rapidly rising tide of this economy.
            Well, that's all for now... hopefully I'll have more for you a bit later, Until then let's all put Bermuda First....




No comments:

Post a Comment